Legal Notice The purpose of this document is to inform users about the legal policy of the website https://yoteesperoboattrips.com/ governing the collection and use of users’ personal data, in strict compliance with current regulations on the processing of personal data.
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the owner of the website https://yoteesperoboattrips.com/ provides the following identification details: Name: Mª del Carmen Moreno Ramírez, Tax Identification Number: 25727678Q, Torremolinos (Málaga). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website https://yoteesperoboattrips.com/ is a corporate website, commercially known as Yo Te Espero Fishing and Boat Trips, which provides users with information about the services offered in relation to boat rides, fishing trips, and private events.
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is specifically adapted to the website https://yoteesperoboattrips.com/ and following the guidelines of current legislation.
1. Laws applied on this website
– Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI).
– Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPD).
– Regulation (EU) 2019/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data and by which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union) (hereinafter, RGDP).
2. Data collected on this website
This website only collects the data strictly necessary to carry out the activity of the service, complying with the principle of data minimization (Art. 5 b of the RGDP).
3. User consent
4. Purpose of data collection and use
The collection and use of data is done for the sole purpose of managing the sending of the information that the user requests.
https://yoteesperoboattrips.com/ undertakes not to use the data obtained for a purpose other than this.
The data you enter on the web will not be communicated to other companies than those described above, except for legal imperative or in order to fulfill the object for which they were provided.
5. Data retention period
The data will be kept until the objective for which it was collected is met (Art. 5 e RGPD) or until the right to delete or modify them is exercised. As long as this does not conflict with the need for legal or tax reasons to store them.
6. How do we protect your data?
Your data is transferred and stored safely as we have:
- Encryption with SSL protocol.
- Firewall at server level.
- Security protocols to prevent unauthorized access.
YO TE ESPERO FISHING & BOAT TRIPS cannot guarantee complete security in communications over the internet, but guarantees to take the appropriate measures to protect your data. In addition, you agree to maintain the confidentiality of the data and will not communicate or allow unauthorized third parties.
7. User rights regarding data protection
The current legislation recognizes the following rights when transferring your data:
- Right to information: you have the right to be clearly informed before your data is collected about what data of yours is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where they have obtained the data and if they will communicate it or have communicated it to someone.
- Access rights: to know what your data is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where they have obtained the data and if they are going to communicate it or have communicated it to someone.
- Right of rectification: to modify your inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right of cancellation: to cancel your inadequate or excessive data.
- Right of opposition: to prevent your data from being processed or no longer processed, although only in the cases established by law.
- Right of limitation of treatment: to prevent your data from being processed or no longer being processed, although only in the cases established by law.
- Right to data portability: to request that data processing be suspended in the cases established by law.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: in order that a decision is not made about you that produces legal effects or affects you based only on the treatment of your data.
Para ejercitar sus derechos deberá ponerse en contacto indicando los derechos que quiere ejercer, junto con la copia compulsada de su DNI, pasaporte u otro documento de identidad en el email email@example.com.
YO TE ESPERO FISHING & BOAT TRIPS is not responsible for the information and content stored in forums, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website.
However, taking into account the art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, YO TE ESPERO FISHING & BOAT TRIPS is committed to the withdrawal or blocking of those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order.
The company reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web page, as well as the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time without assuming any responsibility for it.
9. Intellectual and industrial property
YO TE ESPERO FISHING & BOAT TRIPS is the owner of all the rights to the software of the digital publication, as well as the industrial and intellectual property rights referring to the contents that are included, with the exception of the rights to products and services of a public nature that are not owned by this business.
No material published on this website may be reproduced, copied or published without the written consent of YO TE ESPERO FISHING & BOAT TRIPS.
All the information received on the web, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, will be considered transferred to YO TE ESPERO FISHING & BOAT TRIPS free of charge. No information should be sent that CANNOT be treated in this way.
11. Google Analytics Policy