According to the established standards in art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002. “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in recipient’s terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after clear and complete information on their use has been provided, in particular on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data”.
You should know that taking into account the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have updated information on cookies that third parties may use through this website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Linkedin cookie, in accordance with its Cookies Policy.
- Facebook cookie, in accordance with its Cookies Policy.
- YouTube cookie, in accordance with its Cookies Policy.
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Apple Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Cookies used at https://yoteesperoboattrips.com
On this website, own and third-party cookies are used to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, to show you ads based on your interests and to obtain user statistics.
TAll cookies used at https://yoteesperoboattrips.com/ are associated only with an anonymous User and their computer, do not provide references that allow the User’s name and surname to be deduced, and cannot read data from their hard drive or include viruses in their texts. Likewise, https://yoteesperoboattrips.com/ cannot read the cookies implanted in the User’s hard drive from other servers.
As a user, you can reject the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site will work properly.
- _ga: analytical cookie from google analytics. It is used to distinguish users. Duration: 2 years
- _gat: analytical cookie from google analytics. Used by Google Analytics to record the elements of the previous page with which the user has interacted to reach the current page. Duration: 1 minute
- _gid: Own analytical cookie. It is used to distinguish users. Duration: 24 hours.
- et-editor-available: own functionality cookie. DIVI visual editor. Ends at the end of the session.
- moove_gdpr_popup: own functionality cookies. Controls the acceptance or blocking of third-party non-functional cookie scripts. Duration: 1 week.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of https://yoteesperoboattrips.com/ and modify your browser settings.
Cookies policy last updated 23/06/2023.