Our boat “Yo te Espero” was born out of the enthusiasm, passion and work of a fisherman with a lifelong experience. A man of the sea, with a little boat who always enjoyed fishing and sailing.
In 2012, he came up with the idea of organize boat trips, and letting people fishing at sea like he used to do with his little boat. In time he raised his daughter to be the future captain in charge of the boat, transmitting his knowledge as a legacy for future generations.
In 2016 they acquired a bigger and newer boat. Safer and better equipped to face the high demand of a growing clientele.
In addition to the classic excursions, this boat and its experienced crew have won numerous championships. Even caught some of the largest marine specimens from Costa del Sol. In 2008 the crew earned the First Prize awarded by the Golden Hook in Puerto Marina deep sea fishing tournament. In 2016 we earned the Second Prize (awarded by the Silver Hook) for presenting an exceptional specimen 22.9 lbs. Gilt-Head Bream. Also that same year, we received the Third Prize (Bronze Hook) for our Gilt-Head Breams and two Skipjack tunas with 41.8 lbs. of total weight.
Every year we take part in different fishing competitions. We extend our invitation so that you may get to know and participate in our team.
Fishing on the high seas is undoubtedly, one of the greatest pleasures in life.
We have all the necessary safety equipment to enjoy a great journey:
- Garmin brand gps and radar.
- VHF radio.
- Rescue and emergency equipment: approved life jackets and rings for all passengers, radio beacons.
- Fire fighting system: extinguishers.
- First aid kit.
- Distress signals: flares.
- Name: Yo te Espero
- Model: Antares 8.8
- Length:8,60 m
- Sleeve boat: 2,94 m
- Motor: dos motores Volvo de 160 cv
- Maximum power: 310 cv
- Fuel: gasolina
- Capacity: 8 personas + 2 de tripulación.
- Comfort: 1 baño, mesa, bancos acolchado, equipo de música, etc.
- Fishing equipment: tangones, cañeros basculantes, cañeros de reposo, total, equipos de currican Shimano, Tiagra, Shimano Estela 20000, Ryobi para fondo y toda clase de cebos y señuelos.
- Security: chalecos, aros salvavidas, radiobalizas, etc. para 10 personas.
- Base port: Puerto Deportivo de Benalmádena, Dársena de levante, Atraque 304.
Fishing & Boat Trips